The above forms are not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product. You should consider talking to a financial adviser and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a financial decision.
- Super contribution optimiser (ASIC Money Smart calculator) – which type of super contributions will give your super bigger boost.
- Superannuation calculator (ASIC Money Smart calculator) – how much super will you have when you retire.
- Retirement planning calculator (ASIC Money Smart calculator) – what income will you have from super and age pension when you retire.
- Super and pension age calculator (ASIC Money Smart calculator) – when can you get your super and apply for aged pension.
- Super co-contribution calculator (ASIC Money Smart calculator) – are you eligible for government co-contribution and how much will you get.
- Managed fund fees calculator (ASIC Money Smart calculator) – how managed funds fees affect your super balance.
- Estate Planning
- Family law and superannuation
- Home and residential aged care
- Interest rates
- Investment choices
- Investment fundamentals
- Market Volatility
- Protecting you and your family
- Receiving a redundancy payment
- Retirement income
- Risk and return
- Super consolidation checklist
- Savings and budgeting
- Smart Superannuation Strategies
- Transition to retirement
- Taking control booklet
Few of us like to think about death, let alone plan for it. But far from being morbid, getting your affairs in order and drawing up a Will is one of the kindest and most caring things you can do for your loved ones. Not only does a Will make your wishes clear but it
What our clients say
It was a very stressful situation that I was in and now I feel more confident about the future. I'm now in safe hands. Thank you.
Ron and Isabel Hunter Valley
"We met Sandy in 2015, when we got the bad news regarding my health, and I needed to retire. We called Lifestyle Financial for advice since they were nominated by
Like many people approaching retirement, Carol wanted advice on when she could afford to finish working and how much money she’d need to retire comfortably. Carol had previously met Shane
Garry & Denise Murphy
Garry's wife Denise had finished working a few years before, and Gary wanted to join her in retirement as soon as possible – but he wasn’t sure if his super
Allan & Deb Watkins
Allan and Deb Watkins from Newcastle have been clients of Shane Foster’s since 2012. At that time Allan, a management accountant, had just turned 55 and was looking for some