Financial Planner in Perth
We are here to assist you, whatever your goals may be.
Financial planning doesn’t need to be complex. You might start by just getting your super organised, or making sure your insurances are in order. Your plans can grow with you over time; some examples may be:
- Retirement Planning – Guide you to financial independence, keeping you on track to a happy retirement.
- Personal Insurance – Manage the financial risks of death, injury, illness and the costs of living expenses that follow.
- Social Security – Assistance on Centrelink entitlement, Family Tax Benefit, Age Pension Benefits and Health Care Cards.
- Investment – Have an overall plan to have some money invested outside of super.
- Cash Flow & Budgeting – Determine the areas of spending that you can and can’t control to ensure that you get on the right track.
- Tax Planning – Strategic tax planning is an integral part in helping our clients grow and preserve their wealth.
- Business Succession Planning – Design a protection plan through appropriate insurance cover to protect your shareholding.
- Superannuation – Provides tips and tricks to accumulate as much super as possible.
We service clients across the entire Australia including cities in Western Australia such as Perth.
What our clients say
It was a very stressful situation that I was in and now I feel more confident about the future. I'm now in safe hands. Thank you.
Ron and Isabel Hunter Valley
"We met Sandy in 2015, when we got the bad news regarding my health, and I needed to retire. We called Lifestyle Financial for advice since they were nominated by
Like many people approaching retirement, Carol wanted advice on when she could afford to finish working and how much money she’d need to retire comfortably. Carol had previously met Shane
Garry & Denise Murphy
Garry's wife Denise had finished working a few years before, and Gary wanted to join her in retirement as soon as possible – but he wasn’t sure if his super
Allan & Deb Watkins
Allan and Deb Watkins from Newcastle have been clients of Shane Foster’s since 2012. At that time Allan, a management accountant, had just turned 55 and was looking for some